Recommendation to Use Sony VTC6 Battery:
- Lithium-Ion batteries should be charged using a charger designed specifically for lithium-ion batteries.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended.
- Wraps and insulators should be inspected on a regular basis for tears or damage. If a battery’s wrap is damaged, it should be repaired or discarded right away.
- Batteries typically have a cycle life of 200-500 cycles (depending on manufacturer) before noticeable capacity loss. At this time, batteries should be recycled.
- Do not crush, burn, or modify the battery.
- Use only as directed by the manufacturer.