E-CIGARETTE: BUYING GUIDE
Anyone who has ever wanted to quit smoking knows how difficult it can be. Instead of cold withdrawal, many smokers are now turning to the less harmful alternative to nicotine consumption : the e-cigarette. It can be proven to help with smoking cessation and the steaming process exposes the user to considerably fewer pollutants . At the same time, the electronic cigarette has some advantages. Here with us you can find out what makes this smoke alternative so popular and what you should pay attention to when buying. Order your e-cigarette online now at vapesdirect.pk
THE COMPONENTS OF AN E-CIGARETTE
- The mouthpiece – also known as a drip tip – is screwed onto the top of the vaporizer and is used to guide the steam into the mouth . Depending on the inhalation (MTL or DL), the mouthpiece is narrower or wider. Most manufacturers use plastic for their manufacture.
- The vaporizer is the tank that holds the liquid and converts it into vapor. The mouthpiece is screwed on at the top. The atomizer itself sits on the battery carrier . The tank can be made of plastic or glass and can be of different sizes. Most vaporizers are filled through a small opening from above
- With the atomizer head , which is also called the coil , you heat the e-liquid in the tank. Therefore, the coil is also located in the evaporator. It is made of wire wrapped around cotton wool . The cotton wool is soaked in liquid . The wire is heated strongly when you pull the e-cigarette, so that the liquid evaporates and you inhale the steam through the mouthpiece. The coils must be replaced regularly and are model-specific.
- Nothing works without the battery carrier , because it contains both the battery – i.e. the energy supplier – for your e-cigarette and the rest of the electronics with which you control your “e- cigarette “. The protective mechanism is also built into it. Depending on the model, the battery carrier is available as a tube or box mod and equipped with a display. Make sure that your vaporizer is compatible with the battery mod. You can charge the batteries via the built-in USB port.
- When it comes to batteries, you should always make sure that you choose the right size and power for your battery mod. There are three different battery sizes that are used for vaping: 18650 , 20700 and 21700. The most common is the first. Also make sure that your batteries are always intact and safely stowed away during transport . For steam beginners, the manufacturers rely on e-cigarettes with built-in batteries that cannot be exchanged. So you can’t go wrong either.
HOW DOES VAPING WITH AN E-CIGARETTE WORK?
The principle of vaping is simple: if the e-cigarette is switched on, the heating process is activated via the control button on the battery carrier . The coil, which is wrapped around the cotton and located in the evaporator, heats up. The resulting heat evaporates the liquid that soaks the cotton wool. Steam is generated , which the user inhales through the mouthpiece .
Depending on the model of the e-cigarette, the user can set how strong the vapor should be or how strong the liquid is heated. This affects the amount of steam that is generated when the train is pulled. The E-liquids you can either buy ready mixed or mix itself . You can also decide for yourself whether you want to vaporize your liquid with or without nicotine . With the nicotine liquid calculator you can easily calculate how much liquid and nicotine you need for your mix.
THE DIFFERENT WAYS TO VAPE
The e-cigarette can contribute to smoking cessation. What many smokers do not want to miss is the ritual of smoking : going out, chatting with others during the break, keeping your hands busy, bridging the gap. With an e-cigarette, you keep these habits for now. Only the steam process is a little different.
With mouth-to-lung vaping (MTL) – also known as baking vaping – the user can keep the entire process as usual. The vapor is first sucked into the mouth and only then inhaled further into the lungs , like with a conventional cigarette. The liquids that are designed for MTL vaping can have a higher nicotine content and should not be vaped directly on the lungs if possible, as they are too strong for that. This technique also involves inhaling rather small amounts of vapor .
With DL steaming, the user draws the steam directly into the lungs , like with a shisha. Only small amounts of nicotine are used here, as much larger amounts of vapor are absorbed . With many new models, the user can control how much the coil is heated via his battery mod or the built-in software . If the e-cigarette is set too strong, the vapor quickly leads to coughing when inhaled. So make sure you start with a lower wattage, especially at the beginning.
THE PERFECT E-CIGARETTE FOR BEGINNERS
Pod systems are best for vaping beginners . Here the atomizer head is firmly integrated into the atomizer, so that the vaper does not need to do anything other than fill up his liquid and start vaping. The simple handling makes it easier for smokers to switch to the e-cigarette. The only thing to note is that the liquid fits the e-cigarette . Depending on the model, you can use the pod system to vape both MTL and DL. Beginners should rather fall back on e-cigarettes with regulated battery carriers , as these have safety electronics that protect the user from injuries caused by short circuits in the event of incorrect handling – e.g. through the use of unsuitable batteries. For beginners are also suitable Starter Kits, as they contain everything the vaper needs for his steam pleasure.
E-CIGARETTES FOR DO-IT-YOURSELFERS
The more advanced vapers know their e-cigarettes well and many rely on self-wound coils and liquids mixed according to their own taste. With the do-it-yourselfers, there are different vaporizers that can be selected at will. Vapers see various advantages in self- winding vaporizers. For many who love tinkering, it has become a kind of hobby. Self- winding definitely saves costs in the long run , because buying new pre-made coil evaporators again and again is expensive . Vapers can also adapt the e-cigarette to their own needs and achieve a clearer taste .
It is important to distinguish between the various evaporators. You can choose from RDAs, RTAs and RDTAs :
- Rebuildable Dripper Atomizers (RDA) are drip self-winding atomizers without a tank. The liquid is dripped directly onto the cotton wool. The disadvantage is that it has to be refilled often.
- Rebuildable Tank Atomizers (RTA) are normal tank atomizers with a self-wound coil.
- Rebuildable Tank Dipper Atomizers (RDTA) are hybrids. The liquid tank lies under the self-wound coil.
You will also need suitable accessories for self-winding , including tools, wire and cotton wool .
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF E-CIGARETTES?
The fact that smoking or vaping is harmful to health is nothing new. Despite all the negative headlines, the vaper community is convinced that vaping is far less harmful than smoking. This is also proven by facts and figures. There is no combustion process when steaming . The toxic substances that form in conventional cigarettes when they are burned are omitted. In addition, the e-liquid does not contain any toxic ingredients such as tar, arsenic or lead right from the start .
Switching to e-cigarettes can also help you quit smoking . And even more successful and sustainable than cold withdrawal or aids such as plasters, nicotine chewing gum or mouth sprays. Other advantages of e-cigarettes are:
- You can choose your favorite taste from countless aromas and switch back and forth between the aromas again and again.
- In the long run, e-cigarettes are far cheaper than conventional cigarettes.
- If you don’t bother anyone with it, you can also vape indoors.
- E-cigarettes or steam are much less harmful to health than cigarette smoke.
- There is no unpleasant smell that gets stuck in your clothes and hair.
- You can decide yourself which nicotine strength you want to use.
Even if vaping consumption is controversial, the benefits are obvious. However, everyone has to convince themselves. That is why we are always at your side to advise you if you have any questions about e-cigarettes.
In our large range you will find e-cigarettes as well as all spare parts and accessories from renowned brands such as Uwell , SMOK , Wotofo , GeekVape and many more. Our experts will be happy to advise you on buying your first e-cigarette or on our new products. There is always something to discover in our online shop for the established vapers too. Keep up to date with the posts from our blog .
Order your e-cigarette and accessories online now at vapesdirect.pk