LETS GROW TOGETHER
The work we do impacts the world, and the future. We work on things we’re incredibly passionate about, that align with our values and purpose, and that have a positive impact on the world. It’s who we are. It’s why we build.
Job Title: social media executive
Experience: Minimum 2 years
- manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussion
- encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- analyze competitor activity.
- monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.